A brief overview of the building
The design strategy is based on the following criteria:
Quality and durability
- Through the choice and application of the materials
- Reinforced concrete slabs, thick separating walls with insulation
- Peripheral system with no thermal bridges, high-performance double glazing
- Through the layout of the apartments (non-loadbearing walls which can be rearranged to suit the buyer’s wishes),
- Through the bathroom and kitchen fittings (subject to plumbing regulations)
- Through building access arrangements, automatic lighting operated by a timer for outdoor areas and by movement detectors at apartment entrances
- Through the layout of the apartments (distribution of the rooms, separate parts for day and night)
- Through the options available (room-by-room underfloor heating control)
- Creation of a play and relaxation area (with fountain and benches)
- Gravel paving in pedestrian areas
- Entrance gate with speakerphone and video screen in each apartment, remotely controlled electric latch + remote control
- Wood heating system
- Condensing wood pellet boiler with mixing valve distributes heat for the underfloor heating pipes
- Domestic hot water produced is recorded on the boiler
- Computer-controlled system with outdoor and flow sensors which respond to atmospheric conditions
- Automatic controls
- Supply and installation of white bathroom furniture, layout as in architect’s plans, depending on basic choice, planned budget of 15,000 CHF inclusive of tax (for 3 and 4-roomed apartments) and 20,000 CHF inclusive of tax (for 5-roomed apartments), showroom price.
- The walk-in showers will be fitted in glass-sided enclosures.
- Each apartment is equipped with a washing machine and dryer, as chosen by the developer
- As per architect’s layout, chosen by the buyer, with a budget capped at showroom price (including flooring between appliances) of 24,000 CHF inclusive of tax (for 3-roomed apartments), 30,000 CHF inclusive of tax (for 4-roomed apartments) and 37,000 CHF inclusive of tax (for 5-roomed apartments), included in the sale price.
- Stone materials
- The common area in the basement: resin colours chosen by the developer.
- All floor and wall coverings will be laid straight using tiles measuring from 20×20 cm to 30×60 cm. Grey or white grout, powder-coated and/or natural adonised aluminium angle trim.
- Toilet, bath/shower: tiled floor and wall tiles supply price 55 CHF per m2 inclusive of tax, showroom price.
- Kitchens: floor tiling up to edge of kitchen furniture, width 120 cm, supply price 55 CHF per m2 inclusive of tax (showroom price).
- Apartment hallways, living rooms, corridors and bedrooms: rustic oak factory-finished parquet flooring, 590 mm x 68 mm x 10 mm strips, laid on cement screeds. 120 CHF per m2 supplied with plinths (showroom price).
- All apartments will be fitted with a flue ready for the installation of a fireplace or wood-burner, as selected by the buyer. Wood-burner and decorative fireplace not included.
- The loft apartments have a budget of CHF 6,000 inclusive of tax for the installation and provision of an oven or a wood-burning stove.
- A fresh air duct will be installed by the ventilation engineer